Long time, no see

April 17, 2013

in Family

Hi Friends!
I’m alive!!!
And if you live in California, then you know that those beautiful petals dropped a LOOONG time ago.

I am *maybe* 10 mins away from an anxiety attack at all times….but hopefully that will change after April 30th. More on that a little later. Here I am again on my blog for a quick minute. I just wanted to share some family photos from the last two months…a few sweet memories we squeezed in when we weren’t working. I want to do more of that in the future. Near future. Like April 30th future.
Anyway, I miss you friends, family, and the days when I didn’t grind my teeth until my chin quivers and my jaw hurts. But sometimes you’ve got to put your head down and grind it out. (Good thing we have a few dentists in the family, when I need my veneers;)

I’m convinced that there is some kind of eternal lesson in learning how to REALLY work. How to push through the fatigue of no sleep and exhaustion, to juggle the needs of others and to multi-task in ways you never thought possible.  Something I’m convinced I have never done at this level before in my life. I thought I knew what hard work was, but I didn’t. I mean, compared to the coal miner pounding away at the center of the Earth, I still don’t know what hard work is, so I guess it all depends on your frame of reference.
Suffice it to say, I’m tired, but I’m really enjoying it. Like REALLY. Who knew entrepreneurship could be so fun and creative? I feel like all the random crap I’ve done and weird skills I’ve acquired in my life have led me to this and it’s kind of thrilling.

After April 30th I’ll be looking for ways to bring a little balance back, just enough so my stomach doesn’t hurt.
And on that note, Central Valley springtime, Muir Woods and BABIES!

Hows this for a family photo? (sigh)

What helps you to power through?  For me it’s these little dudes, and the fantasy of one day having a really beautiful kitchen. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Print This Post Print This Post

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Gretta April 30, 2013 at 4:35 pm

Zounds! I’m sorry I haven’t returned your call from last week. I’m having one of those months/years with the teeth-grinding myself.
How do I power through? Power naps. No, seriously.
And Rob. He helps.
In other news, your family is so good looking.

I love you!

NatureWise Flaxseed Oil Softgels 1000mg March 17, 2014 at 7:07 am

Your way of telling everything in this piece of writing is genuinely
nice, all be capable of simply be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

vigrx original March 19, 2014 at 6:53 am

Hello there, You’ve done an excellent job. I will certainly digg
it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited from this website.

celebrity short dresses 2012 September 19, 2014 at 12:29 am

Blue denim with a white shirt, irrespective of which era he or she belongs to, can add a huge plus to ones fashion quotient.

Duty up with the current pattern trends is not as hard as it may seem
all it takes is a few tricks and a bit of investigate. There is
a separate section for skin and body and of course, the photo galleries.

marine freezer box kits September 20, 2014 at 8:49 pm

Plus, they come in all different sizes and styles so
that you can find exactly what you need to accommodate you and your guests.

Do not make the mistake of cutting down the tree yourself or hiring a regular tree
removal company to do the job. Once father is outside, he should find out how warm it is in Phoenix or in which actually he lives.

hcg Weight loss facts September 24, 2014 at 10:39 pm

It is also supposed to encourage your hypothalamus to “reset” your system’s metabolic process
making it easier for you to digest and process the foods that you eat.

This is not the energy expenditure with planned exercise.
For this reason, HCG dieters report a feeling and appearance of great health and marvel
at the loss of negative health risks they had as an overweight individual.